PhD regulations EDUA. University of Alicante Doctoral School
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
EDUA. University of Alicante Doctoral School
This page contains all the regulations concerning PhD studies issued by the University of Alicante, the Valencia Region and Spain.
University of Alicante regulations
Relating to PhD degrees
Relating to the Doctoral School
Further applicable regulations
Valencia Region regulations
Spanish State regulations
- Royal Decree 99/2011, of 28 October, by the Valencia Government, on regulating doctoral schools.
- Royal Decree 195/2016, of 13 May, establishing the requirements to issue the PhD’s European Diploma Supplement.
- Royal Decreee 43/2015, of 2 February, amending Royal Decree 1393/2007 of 29 October, which establishes the organisation of official university degrees, and Royal Decree 99/2011 of 28 January, which regulates official PhD degrees..
- Royal Decree 534/2013, of 12 July, amending Royal Decree 1393/2007, of 29 October, which establishes the organisation of official university degrees; 99/2011, of 28 January, which regulates official PhD degrees; and 1892/2008, of 14 November, which regulates admission criteria to official undergraduate degrees and admission procedures to Spanish public universities.
- Royal Decree 967/2014, of 21 November, establishing the requirements and procedures for the official approval and the statement of comparability to official university degrees and for the validation of foreign higher education qualifications, and the procedure for determining the equivalence to Spanish qualifications for the former official degrees in Architecture, Engineering, as well as for first-and-second cycle undergraduate degrees