WHAT PhD STUDENTS SHOULD DO YEARLY EDUA. University of Alicante Doctoral School
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
EDUA. University of Alicante Doctoral School
WHAT PhD STUDENTS SHOULD DO YEARLY
- Sign the PhD Commitment Document through eAdministración in UACloud and consult the manual
- Submit the Research Plan on RAPI
SECOND AND SUBSEQUENT YEARS:
- Complete registration following the option for continuation of studies within the established deadlines (see registration information)
- Register your Research Plan with the appropriate modifications for its annual revision.
DURING YOUR PhD STUDIES
- ADDITIONAL TRAINING: On admission, the Academic Committee may consider that you need to carry out additional training. If that is your case, please contact us.
- RESEARCH SKILLS TRAINING:
- SPECIFIC SKILLS TRAINING: You must register them on RAPI
- CROSS-CURRICULAR SKILLS TRAINING: You must enrolled them within the set deadlines for that purpose or apply for accreditation/validation using this form. (These activities can be carried out on-site or on-line)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registration for these activities are subject to deadlines. Check this CALENDAR
You will not be allowed to deposit your PhD thesis unless you have submitted and registered all required documents.
For further information, please, access the links, registration manuals and documents to be used.