PhD THESIS EDUA. University of Alicante Doctoral School
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
EDUA. University of Alicante Doctoral School
REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO THE PhD THESIS SUBMISSION
Before requesting authorisation to submit a PhD thesis to the Academic Committee, the PhD candidate must check that their academic record includes this information:
- PhD Commitment Document signed by all parties: PhD student, director, tutor and Academic Committee.
- Accepted common and specific skills training (RAPI)
- Yearly accepted Research Plan on RAPI, including the year when the PhD is submitted.
- Joint yearly evaluation with all years, including the evaluation of the year when the PhD is submitted. The date of the last evaluation must be prior to the approval of the PhD thesis oral examination by the Academic Committee.
- Copy of the Joint Supervision Agreement (where appropriate).
Failure to comply with any of the above requirements will result in PhD thesis submission rejection
If you are not sure that you have all the documents in order, contact the Doctoral School using this form, before starting the submission procedure.
BEFORE PRINTING YOUR PhD THESIS
- Check that you have all the documents in order, as stated in the previous section.
- Check that you meet the PhD submission deadlines. See information on the duration of studies here.
- Either if you submit your PhD thesis in a language other than Spanish or Catalan and/or submit it by publication, you must request authorisation by the Doctoral School at least three months before printing your PhD thesis. No thesis will be accepted without a prior authorisation of these requests.
- If you are planning to sit for the oral examination via video conferencing, you must request it within at least a month before the date of the exam.
INFORMATION OF INTEREST: All theses submitted after 24 July correspond to the following academic year, which necessarily implies registering for courses in that academic year. Failure to meet this requirement will prevent you from submitting the PhD thesis.