THESIS DOCTORAL EDUA. University of Alicante Doctoral School
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
EDUA. University of Alicante Doctoral School
PRIOR REQUIREMENTS TO THE DOCTORAL THESIS PRESENTATION
The following information must appear in the academic record:
- Signed Doctoral Commitment Document.
- Accepted compulsory common and specific activities.
- Copy of the Cotutoring Agreement, if there were one.
- Annually Research Plan accepted in the RAPI, including the one where the thesis is presented.
- Joint annual evaluation of all courses, including that related to the course in which the thesis is presented. The date of the last evaluation must be prior to the approval of the thesis by the Academic Committee.
- If you are considering applying for the Mention of International Doctor or Mention of Industrial Doctorate you must carry out the required procedures.
In the event that all required requirements are not gathered, the thesis will be returned
BEFORE PRINTING THE THESIS
- Make sure that your record is complete as indicated in the previous section.
- Check that you have not surpassed the deadline for the presentation of the thesis. You can read information about the duration of studies here.
- If you intend to write your thesis in a language different from Spanish or Valencian and/or via compendium of publications, remember that you must request authorisation from the EDUA at least one month before the binding of the thesis. It will not be accepted without the favourable report to said applications.
- If you intend to carry out the reading of the thesis through the online format (via videoconference), the application for it must be issued at least one month before the deadline.